Personal Information Law
Japan Door complies with the Law Concerning Protection of Personal Information (the "Personal Information Protection Law") and all other laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, and as a result only acquires and uses personal information by legitimate means.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Japan Door Inc. will use the personal information we acquire for one or more of the following purposes. Except where permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or any other relevant law or regulation, we will not use an individual's personal information for any purpose outside of those listed below, without that individual's prior consent.
- Conducting Japan Door's business matching services. Personal information may be shown to Japan Door's client companies for business matching purpose;
- Sending (by mail, fax, e-mail or other means) articles and other information we deem useful to the receiver, such as notification of fresh projects, seminars and other events, company news and the like;
- Responding to inquiries; and;
- Any other purpose incidental to those listed above.
In general Japan Door Inc. does not supply personal information to third parties. However, where a joint online project may have been conducted, then any supply of such information will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and all other relevant laws and regulations regarding the provision of personal information to third parties.
Safekeeping of Personal Information
Japan Door Inc. will handle all personal information in an appropriate manner, and use proper measures to prevent the disclosure or loss of, tampering with, or damage to, any personal information in our custody, through the implementation of operational procedures and the appropriate instruction of our staff.
Access Log Information
Our Web server collects access logs containing the following information: viewer's domain, IP address, type of browser, and time of access. This access log has been marked as non-identifiable, which means that there is no reasonable way for the site to identify the individual person this data was collected from. This data may be used by us and our agents for the following purposes:
- Web site and system administration;
- Research and development of web site usage;
- Anonymous user analysis;